Thank you for interest in purchasing La Belle Vie: The Good Life
At this time, we are only selling copies of the film to educational institutions, organizations, public libraries and K-12 Schools.
For screenings and other inquires please contact us.
An educational license is:
• Used for internal-educational purposes by the organization/institution purchasing the title.
• If the license includes public performance rights (PPR), the film may also be exhibited internally for members of the organization only. Such exhibitions may not be publicly advertised, and must be screened for non-paying audiences.
• This license is good for the life of the format.
• Purchasing several copies of the same title, can result in a substantial discount if a custom quote is requested.
We have few “Public Performance Rights (PPR)” options for both Institutional & K-12 Schools.
PUBLIC PERFORMANCE RIGHTS allows educational and nonprofit groups to exhibit La Belle Vie: The Good Life to groups of 100 or fewer individuals where admission is not charged. The term of the public performance license is for the life of the DVD. However, if you intend to charge admission, expect an audience over 100, then we ask that you contact us regarding an exhibition fee. The film purchased without Public Performance Rights are restricted for individual viewing or face-to-face teaching in the classroom only. Restricted to use on a single campus or usual place of presentation. DVDs purchased under this license come with classroom use and public performance rights (when no event admission fee is charged) for the life of the DVD. Please contact us for pricing.
Digital Site License
This licence allows educational institutions to host the film on their digital server. Here are the conditions:
• Allow your members to watch the film via a private, password-protected connection
• Make the film available to students, staff and faculty members for the purposes of research, education, and any other non-commercial use
• This license does not allow you to charge for viewings, or to sublicense or duplicate the film in any way
• Our standard DSL license term is 3 years. To discuss specific licensing needs, please contact us.
Universities, Colleges, Corporations License (with PPR):
This license is for colleges, universities, and corporations who want to own a copy of the title for their library or office. With this license, the film may be used by students, staff and faculty in classrooms or for private home-use, by patrons, or it may be screened by the library for members at no cost. Additionally, corporations may use this license as an educational tool for their employees. Please contact us for pricing.
K-12, Public Libraries, Non-profits & Government Agencies (with PPR):
This license is for high schools, public libraries, government agencies, and community organizations (such as church groups and civic organizations). These licenses are discounted up to 50% to make our films more accessible to these organizations. The use of the film must be in-house, for educational purposes only. Please contact us for pricing.